The scientific committee welcomes the submission of scientific abstracts. Authors are invited to submit abstracts in the following areas of interest:
- Body Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Emergency & Informatics
- Head & Neck
- Interventional Radiology
- Molecular Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Women’s (Breast/Gynae) Imaging
All abstracts are to be submitted online. Final forms of presentation can be in any of the following format:-
- Oral Presentation (6minutes + 2 minutes Q&A with ppt slides)
- E-Poster Presentation (No live presentation onsite)
- Live Poster Presentation (3 minutes live presentation with your e-poster)
There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit, but you should not submit on the same study / data set to be presented in more than one format.
All abstracts are to be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
The presenting author of successful abstracts for oral and live presentation must complete his/her registration for the congress as a delegate before 31st May 2023 to present his/her work during the congress.
The presenting author of successful abstracts for e-poster presentation must complete and his/ her registration for the congress as a delegate before 31st May 2023 to submit their completed e-poster on the website.
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- Please specify the abstract title.
- The title must be in capital letters and is limited to a maximum of 640 characters.
- Please provide the details of the co-authors (names, affiliations). Ensure that all author information is included and entered correctly.
- Please provide the abstract body text. The abstract body is limited to a maximum of 250 words which is approximately 1600 characters.
- The body must be divided into each:
Format of content to follow :-
- The Objective and Conclusion need to be consistent with those in the main text and should use the same wording. The results should present the main outcomes of the study using specific numerical data (e.g., absolute numbers and/or rates) with appropriate indicators of statistical uncertainty, such as 95% confidence intervals or p values. P values should never be presented alone without the actual data that are being compared. Do not use reference citations in the abstract. Abbreviations should be minimized and, if used, must be defined within the abstract by full terminology followed by abbreviation in parenthesis.
- For medical terms such as proper nouns, generic names of medicines, and units of measurement, use the original term. The use of acronyms and abbreviations is discouraged and should be kept to a minimum. When used, they are to be defined where first used, followed by the acronym or abbreviation in parentheses. Measurements and laboratory values should be in accordance with the International System of Units (SI).
- Ensure correct use of the terms sex (when reporting biological factors) and gender (identity, psychosocial or cultural factors), and, unless inappropriate, report the sex or gender of study participants, the sex of animals or cells, and describe the methods used to determine sex or gender. If the study was done involving an exclusive population, for example in only one sex, authors should justify why, except in obvious cases (e.g., prostate cancer). Authors should define how they determined race or ethnicity and justify their relevance.
- The names and locations (city and state or country) of manufacturers of equipment and non-generic drugs should be given.
- Ensure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submission.
Notification of Acceptance
- Review of abstracts will take 2 to 4 weeks from the abstract submission deadline.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts and assign the sessions and final format of presentation. The decision of the Committee is final.
- Results will be announced by 15th May 2023.
- All accepted abstract presenting authors MUST complete his/her registration for the congress as a delegate before 31st May 2023 to present his/her work during the congress.
The organisers of this event take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors. By submitting his/her/ their work, the Author(s) consent to the publication of the abstracts in and transfer and assign to the Congress the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrants that he/she/they is/ are sole author(s) of the work and that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work; and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, the Author(s) should reference the original source and ensure all relevant permission and/or authorisation to re-use has been obtained. If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com or chat with us on the website.